Polish Song and Dance Group “Mały Brisbane”
Zespół Pieśni i Tańca “Mały Brisbane”
- The ordinary membership of the Incorporation consists of any existing Polish community organisation in Queensland that is verifiable by social media or website and comprises of no less than 7 (seven) registered members.
- The number of registered members is unlimited.
- An applicant for membership of the Association must be proposed by 1 member organisation of the Association (the proposer) and seconded by another member organisation (the seconder).
- An application for membership must:
- be in writing; and
- be signed by the duly appointed representative of the applicant member organisation and the applicant member organisation’s proposer and seconder;
- provide a Statutory Declaration stating the number of current members of the applicant member organisation, and
- be in the form decided by the Management Committee.